Monday, July 26, 2010

Be My Guest

The guest room is finally done. It's been 5 years since I daydreamed about making this space into some place welcoming. And it's been 2 years since I started the project. What got in the way? College expenses for one kid and a major health crisis for the other one. I was a little distracted.

From the front door...


Down the hallway...



Little tiny room...



View from the bathroom...



View from the bed...



Did you forget something?



There have been people staying in this room before it was finished (sorry Don, Martha, and Rachel). Not visible is the power strip in easy access to the bed, so you can use your laptop in bed.

Wanna come visit me?

4 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! And I believe we managed perfectly well as it was. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful. What an inviting room. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very inviting, Patti! Too bad it is so far away, I'd love to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's adorably teeny and...a toilet!
    Forget about guests, I'd make it my hide out.

    ReplyDelete