I made myself 5 simple A-line, elastic waist skirts. These, mixed and matched with solid tanks, t's, and cardigans, make it easy to get dressed in the mornings. Keeping my legs shaved? Not so easy.
I took the wardrobe pledge again, for 6 months this time.
On the list (in the pile):
- silk blouse (alter it from size 3x to medium)
- re-fashion 2 messenger bags and 2 totes ("gifts" from text book publishers)
- make some light weight walking shorts
- change a long sleeve t into a cardigan
- A new skirt out the the kid's old jeans