Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pajama Management

The dog needs to do his business right around 5 AM. I don't make the kid walk him, because he needs sleep more than I do. I roll out of bed, slip on some flip flops (or boots, depending on the weather), and walk the dog. Since rolling out of bed is the best I can do at 5 AM, I always make sure I have proper coverage before I go to sleep.

Recently, I went a step beyond proper coverage and made myself some decent jammie pants. There are 3 full length, 1 capris, and 2 shorts.


I put in special feature, like cuffs!



And tags in back! So I can tell how they go on.



Depending on the weather, I mix and match them with tanks, t shirts, or sweat shirts.
And best of all? They are pretty and they fit.

Next up? Fleecey jammie bottoms for the whole family.

1 comment:

  1. The best of all is not just that "they are pretty and they fit." The best of all is that YOU made them! Wish I had such talent - and pajamas...
    (love the tags in the back)

    ReplyDelete